Mother’s Day is May 8th – so if you are looking for some unique gift options, we’re here to help. Here are a few ideas with varying budgets for mom this Mother’s Day.
Family Portrait Photo Shoot
If your mom is big on family and keepsakes, consider booking a family portrait photoshoot. It doesn’t have to be in a studio; find a photographer who will take pictures at your mom’s favorite park, garden, or any location she loves. This will be a piece she can frame and display. On average, portraits range from $200 to $600, depending on your location and the length of your session.
Does your mom deserve the coziest robe? Of course! There are a variety of luxe robes from which to choose. Some of our favorites include:
- Deluxe Plush Spa Robe ($120, shop here)
- Missoni Home Allan Belted Hooded Cotton-Terry Robe ($376, shop here)
- Glossy Silk Mini Robe from Lilysilk ($179, shop here)
Moms deserve to be pampered! Show them some love by booking her a spa day. You can go together or let her decide when to go alone! Contact your local spas, as they may offer great packages around Mother’s Day.
Etsy has a ton of thoughtful, personalized jewelry options! Some of our favorites include:
- Dainty Name Necklace with Birth Flower (starting at $40.90, shop here)
- Handmade Birth Month Real Flower Necklace (starting at $36.98, shop here)
- Custom Birthstone Initial Bracelet (starting at $35, shop here)
- Family Birthstone Ring (starting at $33.43, shop here)
Who doesn’t love good food? So why not take your mama to a nice multi-course meal? Whether it’s three courses or 16, it will be a delicious and memorable experience your mother will love.